- What are COLLEGEdata Dollars?
- How does the COLLEGEdata Dollars Program work?
- Who is eligible to participate in the COLLEGEdata Dollars Program?
- How do I sign up for the COLLEGEdata Dollars Program?
- How do I earn COLLEGEdata Dollars?
- How do I redeem COLLEGEdata Dollars?
- Do my CD$ expire?
- How do I activate and use the Loyalty Mastercard?
- How can I find out how many COLLEGEdata Dollars I have earned?
- How do I get help with the Loyalty Mastercard?
In-Depth Feature Help
- College Match Help
- College Match Results Help
- College Chances Help
- Admissions Tracker Help
- Scholarship Finder Help
- Scholarship Finder Results Help
- College Net Price Calculator Help
- EFC Calculator Help
- Data Locker Saved Colleges Help
- Data Locker Saved Scholarships Help
- Data Locker Saved Admissions Profiles Help
I didn't receive the account activation e-mail.
You should receive an e-mail from COLLEGEdata with account activation instructions within a few minutes after you sign up. If you didn't receive the e-mail, check your Spam, Promotions or Bulk Mail folder in case it was delivered there instead of to your inbox.
If you still have the Pending Activation page open in your browser, you can request that the activation e-mail be resent by clicking the "Resend activation e-mail" link. You can also check that the e-mail address the activation message was sent to is correct. If it is not correct, you can change it by clicking the "Correct my e-mail address" and the activation message will be resent to the corrected address.
If you no longer have access to the Pending Activation page, you can access it again by logging in to COLLEGEdata with the e-mail address and password you created at sign up. After you log in, you will be taken to the Pending Activation page where you can request that the activation e-mail be resent by clicking the "Resend activation e-mail" link.
Need more help? Contact us.