- What are COLLEGEdata Dollars?
- How does the COLLEGEdata Dollars Program work?
- Who is eligible to participate in the COLLEGEdata Dollars Program?
- How do I sign up for the COLLEGEdata Dollars Program?
- How do I earn COLLEGEdata Dollars?
- How do I redeem COLLEGEdata Dollars?
- Do my CD$ expire?
- How do I activate and use the Loyalty Mastercard?
- How can I find out how many COLLEGEdata Dollars I have earned?
- How do I get help with the Loyalty Mastercard?
In-Depth Feature Help
- College Match Help
- College Match Results Help
- College Chances Help
- Admissions Tracker Help
- Scholarship Finder Help
- Scholarship Finder Results Help
- College Net Price Calculator Help
- EFC Calculator Help
- Data Locker Saved Colleges Help
- Data Locker Saved Scholarships Help
- Data Locker Saved Admissions Profiles Help
Is there a cost to use COLLEGEdata?
There is no cost to use COLLEGEdata. It is a 100% free service.
You must sign up to use some tools and features of COLLEGEdata, including College Chances, EFC Calculator, Compare Financial Aid Awards, Financial Aid Tracker, and the College Net Price Calculator. You must have a COLLEGEdata account to add your Admissions Profile and personalize the Admissions Tracker and Financial Aid Tracker.
Signing up also allows you to save your favorite articles, colleges, scholarships, and Admissions Profiles to your personal Data Locker.
Need more help? Contact us.