- What are COLLEGEdata Dollars?
- How does the COLLEGEdata Dollars Program work?
- Who is eligible to participate in the COLLEGEdata Dollars Program?
- How do I sign up for the COLLEGEdata Dollars Program?
- How do I earn COLLEGEdata Dollars?
- How do I redeem COLLEGEdata Dollars?
- Do my CD$ expire?
- How do I activate and use the Loyalty Mastercard?
- How can I find out how many COLLEGEdata Dollars I have earned?
- How do I get help with the Loyalty Mastercard?
In-Depth Feature Help
- College Match Help
- College Match Results Help
- College Chances Help
- Admissions Tracker Help
- Scholarship Finder Help
- Scholarship Finder Results Help
- College Net Price Calculator Help
- EFC Calculator Help
- Data Locker Saved Colleges Help
- Data Locker Saved Scholarships Help
- Data Locker Saved Admissions Profiles Help
How often is the information on COLLEGEdata updated?
The information provided on COLLEGEdata is reviewed and updated on a regular basis.
- Articles are reviewed and updated, as needed, throughout the year.
- COLLEGEdata updates all college information annually at the beginning of the academic year. Additional updates may be made during the year. Admissions, financial aid, and enrollment statistics provided are reported by the colleges about the previous academic year. Cost of attendance data is for the current academic year. For example, in September 2015 the admissions, financial aid, and enrollment statistics are for 2014 and the 2014-2015 academic year, and the cost of attendance data is for the 2015-2016 academic year. The college information is used in several features, including the College Match search engine, College Profiles, College Chances, and College Net Price Calculator.
- COLLEGEdata updates the Scholarship Finder database at least once a year prior to the beginning of the academic year. Additional updates may be made during the year.
- COLLEGEdata updates the EFC Calculator annually at the end of the year.
Need more help? Contact us.