- How do I select multiple items in a list?
- What type of information is available about individual colleges?
- How recent is the college information?
- Nothing happens when I click the link for College Chances or Net Price Calculator.
In-Depth Feature Help
- College Match Help
- College Match Results Help
- College Chances Help
- Admissions Tracker Help
- Scholarship Finder Help
- Scholarship Finder Results Help
- College Net Price Calculator Help
- EFC Calculator Help
- Data Locker Saved Colleges Help
- Data Locker Saved Scholarships Help
- Data Locker Saved Admissions Profiles Help
What type of information is available about individual colleges?
A tremendous amount of information is available about each of the 2,000 colleges in the COLLEGEdata database, including detailed information about admissions, financial aid, costs, academics, and campus life. All colleges in our database are U.S. institutions that offer baccalaureate programs (such as B.A., B.S., B.F.A., etc.). Two-year institutions and institutions outside of the U.S. are not included.
We license much of the college information from third-party data providers. They obtain the data directly from the individual colleges.
The results of the College Chances and College Net Price Calculator tools are calculated by COLLEGEdata using information reported by the colleges. These results are not provided by the colleges.
Need more help? Contact us.