- What are COLLEGEdata Dollars?
- How does the COLLEGEdata Dollars Program work?
- Who is eligible to participate in the COLLEGEdata Dollars Program?
- How do I sign up for the COLLEGEdata Dollars Program?
- How do I earn COLLEGEdata Dollars?
- How do I redeem COLLEGEdata Dollars?
- Do my CD$ expire?
- How do I activate and use the Loyalty Mastercard?
- How can I find out how many COLLEGEdata Dollars I have earned?
- How do I get help with the Loyalty Mastercard?
In-Depth Feature Help
- College Match Help
- College Match Results Help
- College Chances Help
- Admissions Tracker Help
- Scholarship Finder Help
- Scholarship Finder Results Help
- College Net Price Calculator Help
- EFC Calculator Help
- Data Locker Saved Colleges Help
- Data Locker Saved Scholarships Help
- Data Locker Saved Admissions Profiles Help
How recent is the college information?
COLLEGEdata updates the college information annually at the beginning of each academic year. Additional updates are made throughout the year as necessary. Admissions, financial aid, and enrollment statistics provided are reported by the colleges about the previous academic year. Cost of attendance data is for the current academic year. For example, in September 2015, the admissions, financial aid, and enrollment statistics are for 2014 admission and the 2014-2015 academic year, and the cost of attendance data is for the 2015-2016 academic year for most colleges.
Need more help? Contact us.