- How do I select multiple items in a list?
- What type of information is available about individual colleges?
- How recent is the college information?
- Nothing happens when I click the link for College Chances or Net Price Calculator.
- What are COLLEGEdata Dollars?
- How does the COLLEGEdata Dollars Program work?
- Who is eligible to participate in the COLLEGEdata Dollars Program?
- How do I sign up for the COLLEGEdata Dollars Program?
- How do I earn COLLEGEdata Dollars?
- How do I redeem COLLEGEdata Dollars?
- Do my CD$ expire?
- How do I activate and use the Loyalty Mastercard?
- How can I find out how many COLLEGEdata Dollars I have earned?
- How do I get help with the Loyalty Mastercard?
In-Depth Feature Help
- College Match Help
- College Match Results Help
- College Chances Help
- Admissions Tracker Help
- Scholarship Finder Help
- Scholarship Finder Results Help
- College Net Price Calculator Help
- EFC Calculator Help
- Data Locker Saved Colleges Help
- Data Locker Saved Scholarships Help
- Data Locker Saved Admissions Profiles Help
Nothing happens when I click the link for College Chances or Net Price Calculator.
The College Chances and Net Price Calculator results display in pop-up windows when you access them from College Match Results or a College Profile. The problem could be that you have pop-ups blocked in your browser. Please check your browser settings and adjust to allow pop-ups for COLLEGEdata.
Need more help? Contact us.