- What are COLLEGEdata Dollars?
- How does the COLLEGEdata Dollars Program work?
- Who is eligible to participate in the COLLEGEdata Dollars Program?
- How do I sign up for the COLLEGEdata Dollars Program?
- How do I earn COLLEGEdata Dollars?
- How do I redeem COLLEGEdata Dollars?
- Do my CD$ expire?
- How do I activate and use the Loyalty Mastercard?
- How can I find out how many COLLEGEdata Dollars I have earned?
- How do I get help with the Loyalty Mastercard?
In-Depth Feature Help
- College Match Help
- College Match Results Help
- College Chances Help
- Admissions Tracker Help
- Scholarship Finder Help
- Scholarship Finder Results Help
- College Net Price Calculator Help
- EFC Calculator Help
- Data Locker Saved Colleges Help
- Data Locker Saved Scholarships Help
- Data Locker Saved Admissions Profiles Help
Do my CD$ expire?
The CD$ you earn in the CD$ Program but do not redeem for U.S. Dollars will expire if your CD$ Program account is inactive for 12 months. Inactivity is defined as no points are earned, and no points are redeemed for U.S. Dollars for a consecutive 12 month period.
Need more help? Contact us.