- What are COLLEGEdata Dollars?
- How does the COLLEGEdata Dollars Program work?
- Who is eligible to participate in the COLLEGEdata Dollars Program?
- How do I sign up for the COLLEGEdata Dollars Program?
- How do I earn COLLEGEdata Dollars?
- How do I redeem COLLEGEdata Dollars?
- Do my CD$ expire?
- How do I activate and use the Loyalty Mastercard?
- How can I find out how many COLLEGEdata Dollars I have earned?
- How do I get help with the Loyalty Mastercard?
In-Depth Feature Help
- College Match Help
- College Match Results Help
- College Chances Help
- Admissions Tracker Help
- Scholarship Finder Help
- Scholarship Finder Results Help
- College Net Price Calculator Help
- EFC Calculator Help
- Data Locker Saved Colleges Help
- Data Locker Saved Scholarships Help
- Data Locker Saved Admissions Profiles Help
What are COLLEGEdata Dollars?
COLLEGEdata Dollars (CD$) are points you earn for completing certain COLLEGEdata activities. Once points are earned, you can redeem them for U.S. Dollars that will be provided to you in the form a Loyalty Mastercard® issued by 1st Financial Bank USA, COLLEGEdata's dedicated sponsor of 20 years.
Need more help? Contact us.