In-Depth Feature Help
- College Match Help
- College Match Results Help
- College Chances Help
- Admissions Tracker Help
- Scholarship Finder Help
- Scholarship Finder Results Help
- College Net Price Calculator Help
- EFC Calculator Help
- Data Locker Saved Colleges Help
- Data Locker Saved Scholarships Help
- Data Locker Saved Admissions Profiles Help
I get asked to log in repeatedly.
You may be asked to log in again if you have been idle for 45 minutes or longer. COLLEGEdata logs you out after 45 minutes of inactivity.
If you submit a form, such as the Scholarship Finder form, and instead of receiving results you are redirected to a log in page, there may be a conflict with your browser settings.
- Check your browser security and privacy settings to make sure they are not blocking cookies or otherwise limiting your access.
- Make sure that your browser is not set to cache web pages. If it is, try clearing your browser cache.
If you are still unable to log in, send us a message using the contact us form. Please include the steps you followed, the text of any error messages displayed, and information about the browser and type of computer you use.